Sometimes when you build a website in WordPress, your navigation goes a little crazy.
“Home isn’t there but a bunch of my blog categories are. One of my pages which I want hidden is in there too, what the hell?”
Well, take control of your navigation with your standard WordPress menu.
It’s simple, log into your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance -> Menus and you can add and reorganize your navigation – then place it where you want!
How? Here’s a video I whipped up showing you how!
That’s how Menus work!
I hope that quick little tutorial was useful. For more like it consider subscribing.
Otherwise, have an excellent day and thanks for dropping by!
Related Posts for WordPress Advice & Tutorials
- How to Start a WordPress Website on Hostgator
- Regular WordPress Website Maintenance – 10 Things You Must Do!
- 17 Ways to Speed up Your WordPress Website
- Gutenberg Block Editor – How to use it or disable it!
- Setting Up All In One SEO Pack for WordPress with some Basic Settings
- Top 9 Customizable Drag’N’Drop WordPress Themes